- Minimum yearly wholesale purchase amount: CA $1,500.
- Contribute 5 pictures of 5 items using our jewellery settings or bails on any of our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) during the membership period.
- Contribute one content item (article or testimonial or comment or review or jewellery making educational tips or techniques) during the membership period.
- Enjoy wholesale pricing on any sterling silver item (excluding custom made items) with no minimum purchase amount required during the membership period.
- Get 1 Silvia point for each CA $1 spent (CA$1 x 1) to exchange for an annual gift. Silvia points must be redeemed by 31 December each year. Points are reset to zero on January 1 each year.
- Minimum yearly wholesale purchase amount: CA $3,000.
- Contribute 10 pictures of 10 items using our jewellery settings or bails on any of our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) during the membership period.
- Contribute two content items (articles or testimonials or comments or reviews or jewellery making educational tips or techniques) during the membership period.
- Enjoy wholesale pricing plus 5% discount on any sterling silver item (excluding custom made items) with no minimum purchase amount required during the membership period.
- Get 2 Silvia points for each CA $1 spent (CA $1 x 2) to exchange for an annual gift. Silvia points must be redeemed by 31 December each year. Points are reset to zero on January 1 each year.
MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATING IN OUR DIY JEWELLERY MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS DESCRIBED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM.
Membership Program Eligibility Criteria
- Yearly minimum wholesale purchase amounts are calculated based on the calendar year (January 1 – December 31).
- Yearly membership eligibility for existing customers is based on their previous 12 months wholesale purchase amounts (not the calendar year).
- Membership eligibility for new customers is based on them meeting the minimum wholesale purchase amount during any calendar year (they become members for the remaining of that calendar year).
- At the end of each year, every member’s yearly wholesale purchase amounts are calculated to determine their eligibility to remain at the same membership level for the following year.
- Membership is for a customer’s personal use only and is limited to one membership level per customer.
- Membership account is associated with a single customer with a single email address and telephone number.
- Approval is required from DIY Jewellery to join our membership program. Upon approval a membership ID number will be assigned that will correspond to the membership level and that can be applied to purchases made on site or online on our website.
Membership Program Enrollment Terms and Conditions
- The program benefits are offered at the sole discretion of DIY Jewellery. We may, at our discretion, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate any aspect or feature of our program at any time without prior notice, even though such changes may affect the value of rewards or benefits you have already accumulated or earned and/or the ability to redeem your accumulated rewards or benefits.
- By joining our program and becoming a member, you agree that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by our program terms and conditions.
- Our membership program terms and conditions may change from time to time. We reserve the right to change our program conditions and benefits, terms and conditions of eligibility, your membership level, and how we evaluate our program purchase amounts and activities.
- Members of our program can upgrade or downgrade their membership level by contacting DIY Jewellery.
- Members may cancel their membership at any time by contacting DIY Jewellery. If you cancel your membership, you will lose all accumulated points and benefits, and your membership level status will expire.
- Rewards, benefits and Silvia points earned through our program have no cash value, are non-transferable, and you have no property rights to them. Discounts are applied to any items but not custom made items.
- The transfer of any rewards, benefits, or points offered through our program is prohibited.
- Points earn may never be exchanged for cash.
- By joining our program, you agree to receive program-related emails, including program marketing emails and information about your membership account.
- By joining our program, you agree to give DIY Jewellery rights to publish in perpetuity and in all media format the pictures and content items you contribute, during the membership period, for marketing purposes.
For concerns relating to our program and wholesale purchasing activities, please contact us.
It’s easy and most rewarding!
To enroll, complete and submit the Membership Program Registration Form.
We review and approve your request to join.
You then will have the opportunity to enjoy our program in exciting ways!