MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATING IN OUR DIY JEWELLERY MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS DESCRIBED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM.
Membership Program Eligibility Criteria
- Yearly minimum wholesale purchase amounts are calculated based on the calendar year (January 1 – December 31).
- Yearly membership eligibility for existing customers is based on their previous 12 months wholesale purchase amounts (not the calendar year).
- Membership eligibility for new customers is based on them meeting the minimum wholesale purchase amount during any calendar year (they become members for the remaining of that calendar year).
- At the end of each year, every member’s yearly wholesale purchase amounts are calculated to determine their eligibility to remain at the same membership level for the following year.
- Membership is for a customer’s personal use only and is limited to one membership level per customer.
- Membership account is associated with a single customer with a single email address and telephone number.
- Approval is required from DIY Jewellery to join our membership program. Upon approval a membership ID number will be assigned that will correspond to the membership level and that can be applied to purchases made on site or online on our website.